Salem Media announced today some changes to the management structure of the company in a limited number of markets. These changes provide some cost savings and will allow Salem’s most seasoned leaders to expand their impact on the performance of the company.
- Terry Fahy, Regional VP/GM for Los Angeles, will now also oversee Oxnard.
- Steve Brodsky, GM for San Diego, will also manage Honolulu.
- Dennis Hayes, GM for Portland, will now oversee Seattle as well.
- Kevin Isaacs, GM for Cleveland, will now also manage Pittsburgh.
- Mark Durkin, Regional VP/GM for Sacramento, will also manage Phoenix.
Earlier this year, Salem made similar changes with:
- Carolyn Cassidy managing both Tampa and Columbus.
- John Gallagher managing both Chicago and Little Rock.
In some cases, the former GM will stay on in a sales/sales management role.
Salem CEO, David Santrella, said “These changes were made to allow Salem to continue to innovate and invest in our business and to allow the very best leaders to oversee our radio stations.”
Some other changes were made as well. Salem is combining the sales efforts of Salem Media Reps and the Salem Web Network with the combined sales team reporting to Mike Reed and Mike DeAmicis at Salem Media Reps.
David Evans, Salem COO said, “This unified sales team will now have easier access to all digital assets within our company to more fully grow into a ‘One-World’ company that offers ministries, advertisers, and our audiences’ multiple platforms with which to consume content and reach communities.”