This Sunday, March 21, Solo Parent Society and some of Christian music’s top recording artists are coming together for National Single Parent Day to honor, equip and inspire the unsung heroes who are parenting alone. That evening, For King & Country, We The Kingdom, Matthew West and others will be joined by nationally known speakers and authors Dr. Chip Dodd and Tammy Daughtry for a free virtual event.
Christian Radio stations can help listeners celebrate single parents with PSA’s and scripts for on air use. Go HERE.
In 1984, Ronald Reagan established National Single Parent Day, and unfortunately the day has gone unnoticed for a very long time. We want to change that,” said Robert Beeson, founder of Solo Parent Society. #Many of us know at least one single parent, but we may not know how to show our support. !Super Hero Sunday’ is a time for us to recognize these hard working parents and help them feel seen. Now is our chance to love on these selfless individuals and show how much we care.”
As part of !Super Hero Sunday’ the following resources and information are available at www.singleparentday.com:
• FREE virtual Facebook LIVE event featuring For King & Country, We The Kingdom, Matthew West and more at 6 p.m. CT on Sunday, March 21
• FREE video feature for churches to download and play to honor single parents during church services
• Two FREE E-Books – one for single parents on helpful life-hacks, and one for those who are interested in how to best on the love single parents they know
• FREE E-Cards to send to single parents
• Gift boxes available for order to send to single parents
• Nominate a single parent as a super hero that inspires you and they will be immediately notified and entered for a chance to win a grand prize of $1000 in gift cards.
• For Christian Radio: 30- and 60-second PSA’s and scripts are also available for download HERE.
The LIVE Facebook event with Super Hero Sunday starts at 6pm CT includes performances from For King & Country, We The Kingdom, Matthew West, Mac Powell, Tenth Avenue North, Rebecca St James, & more.