ANNOUNCER / PUBLIC AFFAIRS DIRECTOR
WRVM Radio, a Christian, listener supported, non-profit ministry located in Suring, WI, has an opening for the right person who has the skills we are looking for and wants to work in an environment that balances teamwork and ministry.
Our ideal candidate will preferably be a problem solver with attention to detail, a quick learner, and must be proficient in various software programs. This person will also need to fit our unique culture, and enjoy working with a variety of personalities.
WRVM Radio has been on the air since 1967. We operate six stations plus 25 FM translator stations in Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are located in the vacation destination of Northeast Wisconsin.
To learn more about WRVM Radio, or to download our Employment Application and Statement of Faith, visit https://www.wrvm.org.
If this opportunity appeals to you, send us your resume and application today!
WRVM Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- On-air announce shifts
- Voice tracking
- Assess current public issues and address them through interviews.
- Compile the required quarterly Public Issues report.
Essential knowledge and skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Be able to react quickly to fast changing situations and be able to cope under pressure
- Be able to work to strict and challenging deadlines
- Be able to work independently and also as part of a team
Training & qualifications
Most of the tools for the job involve specific software for the radio industry and in house training will be provided, as needed. Working knowledge of Wide Orbit automation and Music Master is a plus.
- Flexible, detail oriented and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment.
- Extremely organized and the ability to handle a variety of tasks at the same time.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Team player with a great work ethic
- Excellent attendance
Instructions for Employment and Applications can be found at https://www.wrvm.org/employment.html.
To apply for this job please visit www.wrvm.org.