WRBS Senior Graphics Designer
BRIGHT-FM and Brighter Media Group, Baltimore (Peter and John Ministries) is seeking a Senior Graphics Designer who is a highly creative person with a passion for design, branding, marketing, and creating visual experiences.
As Senior Graphic Designer, you will oversee, create, and maintain the visual identities for Brighter Media Group and its associated brands (including but not limited to BRIGHT-FM, AM1230 WRBS, 48Live, The Concert Spot), and produce the necessary communications pieces in both digital and print for Brighter Media Group and its constituents. You will create and manage all digital, print, and experiential designs for our sales, events, promotions, marketing, and content. Broad responsibilities include: planning out and managing all graphic design tasks, generating creative ideas, collaborating with in-house constituents to advise and bring their creative needs to life, executing all design projects personally or outsourced, and ensuring the ministry’s visual representation is high-quality and aligns with its vision.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design digital and print materials including but not limited to: website graphics, social media graphics, video graphics, brand marks, email campaigns, flyers, product packaging, direct mail, billboards, collateral, event banners, sales presentations, and brochures.
- Determine voice and messaging for design.
- Generate fresh concepts.
- Manage designs from concept to delivery.
- Execute multichannel campaigns.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Create design guidance and instruction to ensure all work meets brand standards and expectations.
- Keep up to date with creative, digital, and print industry developments.
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant design and print experience with a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates a variety of media including and not limited to web graphics, social media graphics, and direct mail.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, and experience with Canva, HTML, WordPress, After Effects, and Dreamweaver a plus.
- Attention to detail (you can tell when a design is one pixel off)
- Excellent design, layout, and typography skills
- Understanding the differences between print, digital, and social media design and how to design for each medium and make recommendations based on the platform.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize projects.
- Excellent written communication.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Passion for design and a desire to keep learning.
As a certified “Best Christian Workplaces” employer, we are excited to welcome our next team member.
No phone calls will be accepted. Click here to start your application.https://www.brightfm.com/about/employment/ For questions, email Erin Branham, Creative Services Director at email@example.com