RADIO PRODUCER / OPERATOR
95.1 SHINE-FM and Brighter Media Group, Baltimore/Washington (Peter and John Ministries) has an immediate opening for a part-time weekend radio producer. This is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station. Radio Producers are responsible for monitoring and log keeping for multiple radio stations. If you have a positive attitude, are dependable with an understanding of the demands and flexibility needed for broadcast radio, we would love to talk with you.
- Operating the control board
- Follow station format, ensure that music, voice tracks, commercials, and IDs air according to program and commercial logs
- Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations
- Help administer contests, answer listener calls, operate satellite receivers, take transmitter meter readings, conduct EAS tests, etc
- Ability to record commercials as well as live and pre-recorded production programming
- Must be flexible to stay until the next operator has relieved you of your duties
- The ability to travel in all types of weather to your work assignment
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Specific Skills, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience in running an audio console at a commercial or non-commercial radio station is necessary preferred
- Experience in a similar format/formats preferred
- Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems
- Computer proficiency and ability to use Windows-based systems and programs
- Experience working with broadcast automation systems
- Able to work regular weekend and/or overnight shifts
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States
Peter and John Ministries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please. To be considered, please fill out this questionnaire
To apply for this job please visit this%20questionnaire.