Z Ministries, Inc. (dba Z88.3) operates eight Christian radio stations in the greater Central Florida area.
Immediate opportunity for a Software Developer to design, develop, and maintain software solutions which aid in the day-to-day operations of the radio station.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Developer is to build high-quality, innovative, fully performing software that meets the requirements of the technical design and fits within system limitations.
- Develop, test, and deliver clean, production-ready code.
- Ensure technical feasibility of UX/UI designs.
- Collaborate with other developers and departments as required.
- Effectively communicate ideas and goals to non-technical parties for any given project.
- Perform software updates and technical support outside of normal business hours.
- Be approachable and transparent, wear many hats (including IT support, desktop and server) and always be aware of the big picture.
- Proven experience, 3+ years, as a Software Developer or Software Engineer.
- Experience with design and development of interactive web applications, including backend support.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, MySQL and PostgreSQL, including use of programming libraries to access data remotely.
- Experience with software development frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, NodeJS, and WordPress.
- Proficiency utilizing the JetBrains integrated development environment tool, PHPStorm, or equivalent.
- Ability to document project requirements, specifications, and develop user documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent listening skills.
- Experience writing apps for Android, iOS, Google, and Alexa is a plus.
Please send your application to HR@Zradio.org.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Zradio.org