MANAGER OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
WPOZ radio station in Orlando has an immediate opening for a Manager of Information Technology.
- Configuring, managing, troubleshooting Windows Server environments, network switches and firewalls, VLANs, port security, VPN connectivity, related IT infrastructure, SAN, NAS, and network devices
- Install, configure and backup/disaster/recovery appliances and software.
- Maintain IT security systems and controls. Monitor system logs including IDS/IPS, Windows, firewall logs, and understand common vulnerabilities and risks. Perform vulnerability and penetration scans and directly participate in the resolution of security incidents.
- Install, configure, test, implement and maintain IT supported business applications.
- Support for voice over IP phones, phone system and other corresponding services.(Cisco CUCM/JABBER)
- Perform other duties as assigned including after-hours on-call support as needed.
- BA degree in Information Technology or equivalent technical certifications.
- 4+ years of experience and knowledge in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with network switches and firewalls (Cisco Catalyst, ASA w/FirePOWER services), IDS/IPS and internet filtering solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience with virtualization technologies (i.e. VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V), and Active Directory services.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills; Windows OS kernel, driver & firmware compatibility, BSOD’s, system performance tuning, system dump, and Windows registry editing and troubleshooting.
- Experience with using and maintaining Veeam, Backup Exec, and other backup technology.
- Must possess a Florida Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record to drive station vehicles.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, crawl, walk, twist and turn.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
Come join a staff of broadcast professionals who are committed to the mission of Z88.3
Z Ministries, Inc. and Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc., WPOZ-FM/HD, WMYZ-FM/HD, WHYZ-FM/HD, WDOZ-FM, has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Z Ministries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume along with your “statement of faith” to HR Department [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org