Z Ministries has a position opening for a Facilities Technician. The ideal candidate will perform a variety of routine skilled maintenance projects for multiple facilities.
Skills and Responsibilities:
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts routine inspections and maintenance of heating, electrical, mechanical, and air conditioning equipment at all of our facilities.
- Visit all facilities on a rotating basis at least every two weeks.
- Keep maintenance records of all visits and corrective action taken.
- Inspect all generators and verify proper operation each visit. Check all fluid levels including oil, coolant, belts, and battery. Check fuel level. Conduct a generator run test.
- Perform regular oil change twice a year. Add oil change to log.
- Refuel generators and maintain proper fuel levels.
- Check UPS for proper operation. Change batteries every 3 years. Log battery changes.
- Keep a maintenance log that includes date and time of the visit. Verify generator and facilities inspection.
- On call for HVAC, generator or building issues, as needed.
- Basic electrical trades work.
- Basic carpentry, plumbing, and general facility maintenance.
- Operates a variety of tools and equipment; and performs related work, as required.
- Conducts routine inspections and maintenance of heating, electrical, mechanical, and air conditioning equipment.
- Identifies and reports more complex maintenance needs to supervisor.
- Communicate any maintenance issues to the maintenance supervisor and director of engineering.
- High school diploma or GED; three years of relevant work experience.
- Any combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and to be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must possess: strength, stamina, and mobility to perform medium to heavy physical work; to work around machines; must be able stoop and bend, climb and descend ladders, and operate a variety of tools and equipment; must be able to clearly read printed materials and a computer screen, as well as distinguish colors in wiring, etc.
- Must be able to lift ladders.
● On-call and available to address maintenance issues, including weekends, early mornings, evenings, and holidays
Please submit resume, statement of faith and references to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org