Promotions Director – 94FM the Fish
94FM The Fish in Nashville, TN has an immediate opening for a Promotions Director.
We are looking for a self-starter with excellent communication skills who loves being around and leading people. This person will engage with our listeners, staff and clients daily. The potential candidate needs to be energetic, friendly and full of life – as our Promotions team is the face and heartbeat of our radio station!
This person will:
- Work with the Program Director to develop strategies designed to win the hearts of our listeners, clients, churches, community leaders and our team in the building
- Work with the local and national sales teams and clients to implement station promotions within the community
- Implement promotions, including promotional logistics and details, in line with management’s vision
- Oversee promotions assistants and use/maintenance of the station vehicles
- Work collaboratively with the Program Director, Sales Manager and General Manager to establish and implement non-traditional revenue opportunities for the station
- Manage remote and station appearances
- Conduct weekly promotions meetings with station staff to brainstorm, approve, track and allocate sales and station promotions
- Elevate the standards and performance of station’s digital assets, including texting, website content, social media and graphic excellence
- Prior experience with planning, coordinating and executing promotional events within the radio, media or music industry
- Prior experience working in a supervisory/coaching/leading role
- Working knowledge of utilizing social media in a promotional capacity
- Familiarity in technology that supports on-air and online promotional efforts, including contesting platforms, smart speaker technology and mobile apps
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Creative, passionate, energetic, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Flexibility (working evenings and weekends) and a passion for the programming of 94FM the Fish are essential!
To apply: Visit the Salem website at www.salemmedia.com Click on Careers / Company Location / Nashville and apply online with a resume and cover letter.
94 FM the Fish is a subsidiary of Salem Media Group (Nasdaq: SALM; www.salemmedia.com), the nation’s leading commercial radio broadcaster providing Christian and conservative programming. Salem Media Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.salemmedia.com.