Promotions Coordinator/Social Media Manager
The Promotions Coordinator/Social Media Manager serves as a member of Station Operations and reports directly to the Station Manager. This position promotes listening to WayFM in strategic ways in the market(s) that WayFM broadcasts in. This is accomplished by ensuring the radio station is active in the communities served through station promotions, contests, community outreach initiatives, gaining station access to events and social media.
- Strategize, plan and execute radio station promotions and community outreach events
- Set-up and tear down promotional tents, banners, tables, etc.
- Attend concerts and events as station representative to greet visitors, run contests and events, organize giveaways, answer questions, and occasionally pray with/for attendees as requested.
- Collaborate with venue management and organizers from other organizations to schedule events and locations; assess promo material needs and order as needed beforehand
Social Media & Administrative
- Assist with station social media accounts, posting about upcoming events and engaging with audience in a diplomatic fashion
- Work with local Business Development Directors to facilitate advertising opportunities for our impact partners
- Some assistance with basic office work on occasion.
- Pray for coworkers in team meetings or with donors/listeners as needed
- Participate in Support Drives as needed
- Participate in ministry wide Christian bible studies
- Attend weekly Hope Huddle and team meetings for prayer and devotions
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ. Maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of the organization
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in computer software systems including Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Apple products. Ministry By Text, Canva/Photo Shop, HootSuite, WordPress or similar type software.
- Demonstrated ability to strategize, plan and execute radio station promotions and community outreach events.
- Ability to set-up and tear down promotional tents, banners, tables, etc. Able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Able and willing to accept supervision.
- Collaborates well with others, trustworthy, honest, dependable and is passionate about the outreach of WayFM
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and organization.
- Attentive to detail and able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Flexible schedule to work at station events on evenings and weekends within a 40-hour work week.
- Ability to be diplomatic in public and performance environments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Adobe CC knowledge helpful, including Adobe Audition
Salary: $24.03-$26.44 /hr. DOE
$$24.03-$26.44 /hr. DOE
to apply info?
To apply for this job please visit www.wayfm.com.