Position: Promotions Director/Social Media Manager
Reports To: Station Manager
Location: Denver, CO
WayFM Denver is seeking a Promotions Director/Social Media Manager.
As Promotions Director/Social Media Manager you keep WayFM visible to listeners and sponsors in the communities we serve. You are an outgoing personality who visibly loves God and loves people. You have an obvious passion for events and promotions, but also have the administrative ability to plan our own events and find local organizations to partner with in a professional media environment.
You must be creative and flexible to thrive in an ever-changing environment, finding new ways to engage with listeners and potential listeners in person and online. You will manage and grow the station social media and local elements of wayfm.com. You will also manage our volunteer program, maintain, organize, and haul around our promotional tools (tents, tables, signage, booths, etc.) Sound like a lot? It is. So you will need to be attentive to details, organized, able to multi-task, and have good written and verbal skills. There will be times you will work on evenings and weekends while maintaining a 40-hour work week.
If you are passionate about influencing this generation to love and follow Jesus, knowing that you will make a difference through promotions, events, and community partnerships, then tell us more about you!
No calls please.
To apply for this position: Click Promotions Director / Social Media Manager to send resume, cover letter and brief testimony.
Initial Compensation Range: $19.75/hr. – $21.15/hr., plus $25/mo. cell phone assistance
Benefits (eligibility dates apply):
- Eligible to participate in: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA),
- Employer-paid benefits: Major Medical/Sup. Maternity, Long-Term Disability, Gift Life Insurance
- 401k with an employer match program, after 12 months of employment
- 11 paid holidays
- Vacation – 80 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
- Personal Days = 24 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
- Sick Leave = up to 80 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire (State law may take precedence)
- Volunteer Opportunity Leave = 8 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
To apply for this job please visit wayfm.com.