Job Description: UCB Canada is seeking a skilled and dynamic Content Production Manager to oversee the creation and management of multimedia content across various platforms. The Content Production Manager will be responsible for managing content production teams, including video production, copywriting, graphic design, audio production, and other related functions. Additionally, this role involves managing outsourced content creators and ensuring all forms of creation are on-brand, delivering consistent brand messaging.
The Content Production Manager will collaborate closely with cross-functional departments, including Website Development, Radio Programming, Marketing & Sales, Donor Engagement, and others, to deliver effective and integrated campaigns.
A strong knowledge of various multimedia production processes is required, and graphic design skills with familiarity in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
Experience ideating, storyboarding, scripting, and producing video features with knowledge of set design, shooting, editing, and video production processes, along with writing blogs and feature stories, would be an asset.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content strategy aligned with the organization’s goals and target audience.
- Collaborate with writers, designers, videographers, and other content creators to develop and produce high-quality multimedia content.
- Ensure consistency in brand messaging, voice, and tone across different channels.
- Manage content production teams, including video production, copywriting, graphic design, audio production, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate with outsourced content creators.
- Maintain on-brand standards and ensure consistent brand messaging across all content forms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to deliver effective and integrated campaigns.
- Utilize strong knowledge of multimedia production processes to streamline content production.
- Ideate, storyboard, script, and produce video features.
- Utilize industry-standard design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or other relevant tools to create visually appealing and impactful designs.
- Proven experience in content production and management, preferably in a multimedia or digital media environment.
- A self-starter with 7-10 years of relevant experience, with a strong understanding of content strategy and its implementation across various channels.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Detail oriented professional, with a keen eye for accuracy.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere.
- Advanced experience using content management systems including WordPress, Craft, or others.
- Experience in ideating, storyboarding, scripting, and producing video features.
- Strong writing skills for blog and feature story creation.
- Knowledge of set design, shooting, editing, and video production processes is an asset.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Interested in this exciting position with UCB Media?
If you have the qualifications for this role, we encourage you to apply by sending a cover letter and resumé by email to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 4pm on July 27, 2023. Please ensure to mention “Content Production Manager” and your full name in the subject line. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest in UCB Media.
ABOUT UCB MEDIA
Ignite Hope across Canada through Christian music radio
- Love God – authentic, principled, compassionate, fearless, passionate
- Pioneer Spirit – loves challenges, can-do attitude, ready for adventure, flexible, smart, eager/enthusiastic, curious, mission minded, self-motivated, solution orientated, creative
- Positive, Passionate & Fun – no Eeyore’s, sense of humour, hopeful not cynical, pride in my work
- Humbly serve others – people first, empathetic
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.