Marketing and Radio Station Partnership Liaison
Maintain relationships with radio stations to establish fundraising partners.
Job location: USA (Remote)
Do you love the idea of regularly meeting new people, making friends and creating financial partnerships for the sake of the gospel? If so, this role could be a great fit for you! Ideal candidate will enjoy travel and will visit Christian radio stations all over the United States, networking with station managers and executing on-air financial partnership campaigns.
Please note: This position is a supported/sponsored missionary role (not a direct hire opportunity), so you would develop a team of partners who provide financially for your full salary and benefits as a part of this role. We do provide training, resources, and coaching to help missionaries reach these financial support goals!
- Highly relatable, outgoing and extroverted; willing to talk theology and share personal spiritual life with others
- Great listener
- Empathetic and compassionate, taking prayer requests from station contacts and praying over them faithfully
- Enjoys travel
- Team player
- Traveling to radio stations around the United States regularly to develop relationships and eventually hold on-air fundraisers
- Engaging with US Christian radio leaders developing friendships and inviting their stations to partner with TWR on a specific fundraising project
- Staying in touch with radio leaders on a regular basis
- Attending Christian Music Broadcasters Momentum Conference and the NRB convention
- Willing to travel often with up to 14 hour days
- Customer service or sales experience are preferred
- Experience with radio broadcasting and on-air fundraising are a plus, though not required
To apply for this job please visit twr.org.