Contract Management and Purchasing Manager Missionary
Develop, negotiate and maintain purchasing contracts for products and services, preparing final contract information.
Would you have thought that your tendency toward being detail-oriented, analytical and organized could be used directly in the furtherance of God’s Kingdom? We need someone with your gifts to develop, negotiate and maintain purchasing contracts for products and services and compile statistical reports. Being a team player is a huge asset as you’ll interact with departments to improve processes, analyze our services to partners and measure contract effectiveness. Come join our team in Asia to reach the world with a message of hope!
Please note: This position is a supported/sponsored missionary role (not a direct hire opportunity), so you would develop a team of partners who provide financially for your full salary and benefits as a part of this role. We do provide training, resources, and coaching to help missionaries reach these financial support goals!
Our Asia Broadcast Operations team is looking for a missionary to serve as a Contract Management & Purchasing Manager to develop, negotiate and maintain purchasing contracts for products and services, preparing final contract information. Solicit and analyze incoming product proposals and services assigned to partners. Improve processes and measure contract effectiveness, while training and coaching others.
- Commitment to Jesus Christ evidenced by a personal relationship
- Excitement about being involved in full-time missions and willingness to develop a team of prayer and financial partners
- Able to motivate, enable, lead and manage others as a servant leader
- Work independently and manage priorities for optimal use of resources
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, organizational & administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with people at all levels in a cross-cultural setting
- Lead proposal management and contract negotiation activities
- Develop purchasing processes to facilitate support in this area across Asia entities
- Train and coach Asia team members engaged in negotiation activities
- Keep abreast of market trends, changes in business practices and new types of materials and services entering the market
- Identify new product and service areas
- Degree in Contract Administration, Business Management or related field
- Five years’ experience in procurement/contract field, purchasing, accounting or related areas
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to travel frequently in the region
To apply for this job please visit twr.org.