The House FM and The House of Praise have a position open for a Relationship Coordinator working full or part-time at the non-profit organization studios in Edmond, OK. This position will grow our new donor/relationship development program, requiring participation in all levels of planning, implementing, and follow-up of the fundraising goal responsibilities and expectations for the organization.
- Part-time or full-time position for entry level individuals or someone with experience asking for gifts and helping potential partners see the value in joining our ministry!
- Initiates, builds and continuously strengthens relationships with businesses, donors, and potential donors
- Responsible for developing and implementing engagement and fundraising strategies for enhancing and growing revenue with assigned workplace accounts and donors.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with donors and business partners
- Solicit gifts for immediate support, long term assets, multi-year givers, and endowments
- The primary focus of this position is to support the annual operations campaign, including beneficial corporate and individual relationships, increasing effectiveness of volunteer engagement and recruitment of new donors.
- Support colleagues in their relationships with identified prospects
- Prioritize prospects to maintain a continuous relationship for active cultivation
- Works with Ministry leadership to identify and determine programs and initiatives for investment, with a bias to transformational giving
- Maintain a community presence by participating in events, concerts, and outreach with the ministry when needed
- Assists with the planning and logistics necessary for successful special promotions, events and development work in order to maximize fundraising effectiveness.
- Pursue Business Partnerships and other business development opportunities that will help the ministry grow and succeed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least one year of experience is preferred not required
- A minimum of an Associates Degree is required (work experience might substitute for the degree).
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Ability to set and adhere to deadlines.
- Must possess a desire to impact coworkers and audience members through Christian ministry.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and is able to work unsupervised for extended periods of time
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to: [email protected]. The House FM and The House of Praise are non-profit, Equal Opportunity Employers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org