Mid Level & Major Donor Representative
The House FM has a position open for a Mid Level & Major Donor Representative working full-time at the non-profit organization studios in Edmond, OK. This position will grow our donor/relationship development program, requiring participation in all levels of planning, implementing, and follow-up of the fundraising goal responsibilities and expectations for the organization.
- Full-time position for someone with experience asking for gifts and helping potential partners see the value in joining our ministry
- Initiates, builds and continuously strengthens relationships with businesses, donors, and potential donors
- Responsible for developing and implementing engagement and fundraising strategies for enhancing and growing revenue with assigned workplace accounts and donors
- Manages caseloads for mid and major donor levels
- Identify and cultivate relationships with donors and business partners
- Solicit gifts for immediate support, long term assets, multi-year givers, and endowments
- The primary focus of this position is to support the annual operations campaign, including beneficial corporate and individual relationships, increasing effectiveness of volunteer engagement and recruitment of new donors
- Support colleagues in their relationships with identified prospects
- Prioritize prospects to maintain a continuous relationship for active cultivation
- Works with Ministry leadership to identify and determine programs and initiatives for investment, with a bias to transformational giving
- Maintain a community presence by participating in events, concerts, and outreach with the ministry
- Assists with the planning and logistics necessary for successful special promotions, events and development work in order to maximize fundraising effectiveness
- Pursue Business Partnerships and other business development opportunities that will help the ministry grow and succeed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least one year of experience is
- Has a passion for the ministry’s mission and has excellent people skills
- A minimum of an Associates Degree is required (work experience might substitute for the degree).
- Excellent communication and organization Ability to set and adhere to deadlines.
- Must possess a desire to impact coworkers and audience members through Christian
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and is able to work unsupervised for extended periods of time Additional Details:
- Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com. The House FM is a non-profit, Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org