Listener Services Coordinator
The Family is owned and operated by The Family Radio Network, Inc. (The Family) a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, founded in 1969. The Family Radio Network, Inc. consists of four stations with 10 signals in Eastern & Central Wisconsin. Originally an outreach of Evangel Community Church in Menasha, The Family became independent in 1969 to more effectively serve the greater Christian community.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a Listener Services Coordinator! The goal of Listener Services position is to help fulfill The Family’s mission by helping all people in our listening areas draw closer to Christ and through our mission in broadcasting the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners. This position provides administrative assistance to the front office and provides a good first impression of the radio ministry to the public by answering phones, greeting station guests and giving tours, answering listener e-mails, coordinating volunteers, assisting with confidential donor records and more.
- Assist callers and direct calls.
- Greet and serve visitors.
- Receive prayer requests and pray with listeners, as needed.
- Enter and maintain donor records; write, merge and mail thank you letters; monthly and year end responsibilities.
- Follow up with donors regarding day sponsorships, write messages, communication with Traffic and Production Departments.
- Handle administrative tasks such as scanning, copying, filing, faxing, organizing, mailing, generating reports, setting up meetings and various website functions.
- Record staff meeting minutes and distribute.
- Support the CEO with Administrative Duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, is spiritually grounded, and knowledgeable of the Bible.
- 2-year minimum administrative, receptionist, data entry experience.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of listener, clients, staff, and company information.
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in Word & Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal people skills.
- Time management skills, self-starter, and ability to multi-task.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
Application & Resume:
We are unable to consider resumes without an application. Please complete our online
application attached your cover letter and resume, at: TheFamily.net click on Careers.
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM, 88.5 WGNV-FM and 99.9 WGNW-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions.
To apply for this job please visit tTheFamily.net.