Donor Engagement Coordinator
The Family is owned and operated by The Family Radio Network, Inc. (The Family) a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, founded in 1969. The Family Radio Network, Inc. consists of four stations with 10 signals in Eastern & Central Wisconsin. Originally an outreach of Evangel Community Church in Menasha, The Family became independent in 1969 to more effectively serve the greater Christian community.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a Donor Engagement Coordinator! This person will coordinate the logistics of fundraising initiatives for The Family. This includes, but is not limited to, fundraising letters, Day Sponsorships, assisting with on-air fundraisers, key supporter work and more. The efforts of the Donor Engagement Coordinator will ensure follow-through on effective donor strategies to maximize donor engagement and giving to The Family.
- Oversee and maintain all fundraising channels including, but not limited to, fundraising appeal and thank you letters, activities, events, Day Sponsor activities and capital project campaigns, in support of overall ministry goals.
- Collaborate with the ministry’s Programming, Community Engagement, Digital and Business Office departments to maintain the vision, voice, and brand direction for the ministry’s fundraising initiatives.
- Work with CEO and approved consultants and vendors to determine donor strategy and messaging to maximize donor engagement to reach ministry fundraising goals.
- Write and/or work with consultants to craft fundraising appeal and thank you letters with messaging that aligns with Biblical values and ministry guidelines.
- Collaborate with staff and consultants for all on-air fundraising initiatives ensuring that all items are completed to ensure successful fundraising events.
- Be able to “throw the party” by handling both pre-event and day-of-event logistics for The Family fundraising events, key supporter events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, is spiritually grounded, and knowledgeable of the Bible.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience with non-profit organizational fundraising.
- Non-commercial radio fundraising experience is a plus.
- Exhibits a desire and ability to learn and train on new systems, methods, and procedures
- Strong attention to detail to maintain correct and accurate information and able to troubleshoot errors and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal people skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge using Microsoft Office suite.
Application & Resume:
We are unable to consider resumes without an application. Please complete our online
application attached your cover letter and resume, at: TheFamily.net click on Careers.
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-
FM, 88.5 WGNV-FM and 99.9 WGNW-FM has established religious faith as a qualification
for employment, as permitted by the FCCs instructions.
To apply for this job please visit TheFamily.net.