The Bridge of Hope, Inc. Digital Content Producer
Fulltime Location: Milford, DE
The Bridge’s digital content producer is a storyteller, responsible for conceiving, producing and delivering various forms of digital media to advance the mission and vision of The Bridge ministry.
The digital content producer must be skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite, (primarily, but not limited to PhotoShop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition). Candidates must have experience in writing, photography and videography, lighting, audio and video editing, and graphic design. They must be comfortable using and managing social media pages, websites and YouTube channels.
The Bridge digital content producer will be ambitious, creative, organized, detail-oriented, and willing to learn and embrace new technology. We’re looking for a team player who has a passion for sharing their faith, thrives on deadlines and juggling multiple projects, and is willing to jump in and tackle any task that furthers The Bridge of Hope’s vision and mission.
The digital content producer will:
- work with The Bridge’s programming, promotions, development, and marketing departments to develop original audio and visual content, including graphics, for distribution on the air, websites, social media, events, exhibits, direct mail, and more.
- Assist station personalities in repurposing content being produced for radio, and producing original digital content that can be excerpted for radio.
- Write and produce listener stories to share on the radio, website and social media.
- Expand our presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok with engaging and meaningful videos.
- Develop logos and designs for The Bridge events and programs
- Monitor industry trends, and evaluate and recommend software, technology and methodology to reach as many people as possible with The Bridge content and messaging.
The Bridge digital content producer must be able to conceive a creative idea, write a script, schedule interviews, arrange locations, light and shoot the content, edit the project, add graphics, and deliver the final product to multiple sources with excellence and minimal support or oversight.
A degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, or video production is preferred. Your reel is more important than your resume. And your passion for sharing the gospel and loving people, and the recognition that this is as much a calling as it is a job, is most important.
We’ll provide one of the best workplace’s you will ever experience, a forward-thinking, vision-minded team of professionals, and access to great equipment and software.
- Experience working with ministries and non-profits is a bonus
- Knowledge of digital engagement metrics, digital strategy and content delivery a plus
- Bonus points if you have experience in motion design, podcast production, digital marketing, web design, and you take your faith way more seriously than yourself.
- The job is mostly M-F, but there will be some nights and weekends when you’ll be helping with events.
We offer competitive pay, a medical reimbursement plan, liberal leave, a flexible schedule, and a friendly (but fiercely professional) workplace environment. More importantly we offer the opportunity for you to use your skills and talents to produce content that matters and impacts lives every single day.
The Bridge of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume and reel to [email protected] by February 11th
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org