Salem Twin Cities Office Coordinator
Salem Media Group- Twin Cities is currently seeking an Office Coordinator at our radio station serving the entire Twin Cities located in Eagan. This position is the leader of first impressions with our clients, listeners, and vendors both in-person and over the phone as well as an assistant to the Business Manager.
The ideal Office Coordinator is a dedicated, hardworking team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. They should be friendly and approachable and a go-getter who is always looking for better ways to improve processes.
Salem Media Group- Twin Cities is four (4) radio stations: AM 980 The Mission (Christian Teach/Talk), AM 1280 The Patriot (Conservative News/Talk), Business 1440 KYCR (Business News/Talk), and Freedom 1570 (Conservative News/Talk). We also offer our audience an all-digital station, theFishTwinCities.com (contemporary Christian music).
- Performs duties related to general office procedures including welcoming guests, reception, filing, mail, ordering office/break room supplies, and other responsibilities assigned by General Manager or Business Manager.
- Assisting Business Manager with:
- Order Entry into Wide Orbit system
- Network Order Entry/Affidavit Completion
- Traffic/Production Order Assistance
- Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining Station Websites + Social Media Posts
- Ministry of the Month Coordinator + other promotions as assigned.
- Assisting the GM in live event support on the day of a listener event with staff assistance. Represents our station(s) at outside events as needed (avg. of 4 times per year).
- Assisting Sales with proposal creation in PowerPoint and other items as needed.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year prior administrative experience.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and ability to learn other computer programs easily.
- Willingness to go above and beyond and help out in all departments during downtime is a must.
- Detail-oriented with the discipline and capacity to follow-through on projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY NOW: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/SAL1004SALEM/JobBoard/c1248e3d-19bb-4fbb-bdf9-f9f5dcebe2ea/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=d6ef69a4-abe5-4167-afc7-4884f7e5be32
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.