Salem Twin Cities Assistant Operations Manager
Assistant Operations Manager – Salem Media Group Twin Cities
Salem Media Group- Twin Cities is looking for our next full-time Assistant Operations Manager (AOM) for our four radio stations serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul market. Our stations are AM 980 The Mission (Christian Teaching & Talk), AM 1280 The Patriot (Conservative News/Talk), Freedom 1570 (Conservative News/Talk), and The Biz 1440 (Business News & Talk). The AOM will report to the Operations Manager and will work a Wednesday-Sunday schedule.
- Running the production studio that serves brokered client programming and recording content per the studio handbook to meet individual client needs, including appropriate complimentary audio
- Running the board during network and local shows, which includes filling out station program log and transmitter log, complying with all FCC rules and regulations, working with local talent to include appropriate complimentary audio such as sound effects, and drops, and maintaining high standards of broadcast quality.
- Schedule part-time board operators
- Editing/uploading daily show podcasts
- Identifying, editing, and archiving “Best Of” segments for future use
- Working with the Brand Manager/Production Director in producing station promos
- Working with Operations Manager to satisfy weekend schedules are running the current content available and downloading and loading for broadcast.
- Produce and voice track station liners/weather/traffic reports when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in radio programming/production/operations
- Ability to understand and program to the conservative and evangelical listening audience.
- Knowledge of digital automation systems like ENCO and Wide Orbit
- Proficient in digital audio editing and production using various software packages
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in computer skills (Windows/PC; Microsoft Office; etc.)
- Ability to solve problems with creativity.
- A positive and energetic style, with high integrity, strong work ethic, and ownership of outcomes.
To apply: Visit www.salemmedia.com/careers and apply online. Please no calls.
Salem Media Group is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative News Talk and Christian and family-themed programming. Salem Media Group is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. We offer a competitive salary based upon experience and a comprehensive benefit package including paid holidays and paid vacation for full time positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.salemmedia.com.