Salem Philadelphia Sales Manager
POSITION: GENERAL SALES MANAGER
Salem Media Group/Salem Surround in Philadelphia has an exceptional opportunity for a qualified General Sales Manager for our two-station cluster and digital division. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality along with a drive to succeed and excellent communication skills. This person is expected to consistently meet and exceed all budget categories.
- Maintain and grow accounts while developing new business
- Prospect, sell and lead the sales team in developing multimedia advertising plans incorporating radio commercials/programs, digital marketing solutions, and event sponsorships
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise a Sales team in accordance with company policy
- Provide weekly projection/forecast reports to General Manager
- Attend station and client promotions (outside of normal business hours)
- Other related duties as required
- Maintain a positive and energetic leadership style with high integrity, strong work ethic and ownership of outcomes
- 3-5 years of local media sales management experience preferred
- Proven track record of success in recruiting, hiring, and training sales professionals
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Proven ability to solve local advertiser’s marketing challenges with the appropriate marketing solutions
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in computer skills (Windows/PC, Microsoft Office)
- Proficient in analyzing market research, analyzing internal financial reports and sales budgeting
- Candidates must have a reliable, fully insured automobile, a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record
- Applicants must agree to a background check
Salem Media Group is the leading U.S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative news talk and Christian and family-themed programming. We offer a competitive compensation package based upon experience and a comprehensive benefit package including paid holidays, paid vacation, and a 401K plan. Come see how Salem is different and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit SalemMedia.com, click on the Careers tab and search for Philadelphia positions.
To apply for this job please visit SalemMedia.com.