Salem Nashville Acct Executive
RADIO SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Salem Media Group – Nashville is looking for a highly motivated sales professional to join our radio & digital marketing sales team. This individual will sell our multi-media marketing solutions, including radio, digital & events sales, to local small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options both radio and digital solutions. In short, we help our customers grow their business. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead development. To help you along the way, we provide best-in-class prospecting tools for our Media Strategists.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses.
- Reach decision makers, set meetings, analyze client needs, and create and deliver compelling & strategic advertising presentations that address client objectives.
- Accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, results-oriented, resilient, creative, problem-solver.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals in radio and/or digital media.
- Proficiency in prospecting, client needs discovery, marketing plan creation, presenting, and closing.
- Radio, Broadcast, or Digital Media background/interest preferred.
- Strong understanding of the local market, marketing concepts, and overall local media landscape.
- Ability to plan, communicate with, and maintain/develop customer relationships.
- The discipline and creativity to work with diverse prospects and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively overcome client objections and articulate the value of recommended solutions.
- Knowledge (preferred) of Digital products & applications such as:
- Search Engine Marketing SEM / Audience and Search Retargeting / Search Engine Optimization SEO / Social Media Management and Marketing / Digital (Programmatic) Display / Website Development / Live Chat / Email Marketing / PPC and more
- Competitive pay structure based on experience
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Matching 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at www.salemmedia.com. Click on CAREERS, select Nashville under Company Location, and select Radio Sales Account Executive.
To apply for this job please visit www.salemmedia.com.