PT News/Traffic Anchor
Requisition Number: NEWST003558
Responsible for writing and producing local news and traffic updates and assist in other programming duties
- Produce live and recorded news casts
- Produce live and local traffic reports
- Produce weekend Public Affairs program
- Download and import various programs and commercials
- Update Twitter & Facebook
- Perform other production duties as assigned
- Cover breaking news stories when needed
- Attend news conferences when needed
- Make adjustments and monitor the use of automation system
- Fill in as board operator as necessary
- Implement programming decisions by the Operations Manager as needed
- Perform additional duties and special projects as required by the Operations Manager
- Experience in broadcast media (both on-air and production)
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality that is conducive to rapport building with internal staff and external community
- Computer skills, including ENCO Automation, Wide Obit Automation, Adobe Audition, Windows Networking and Microsoft Office applications
- Goal/achievement oriented and open to learning, development and growth
- Commensurate with experience.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit salemmedia.com and click on the careers tab.
To apply for this job please visit salemmedia.com.