Salem Media Group- Twin Cities Office Coordinator
Salem Media Group- Twin Cities is currently seeking an Office Coordinator at our radio station serving the entire Twin Cities located in Eagan. This position is the leader of first impressions with our clients, listeners, and vendors both in-person and over the phone as well as an assistant to the Business Manager.
The ideal Office Coordinator is a dedicated, hardworking team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. They should be friendly and approachable and a go-getter who is always looking for better ways to improve processes.
- Performs duties related to general office procedures including welcoming guests, reception, filing, mail, ordering office/break room supplies, and other responsibilities assigned by General Manager or Business Manager.
- Order Entry into Wide Orbit system
- Network Order Entry/Affidavit Completion
- Traffic/Production Order Assistance
- Order Entry into WO
- Management of Missing Copy
- Accounts Receivable (Running Credit Cards/Mailing Checks)
- Maintaining Station Websites + Social Media Posting
- Fan Club Coordinator
- Assisting the GM in live event support on the day of a listener event with staff assistance. Represents our station(s) at outside events as needed (avg. of 4 times per year).
- Assisting Sales team with administrative workload
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year prior administrative experience.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and ability to learn other computer programs easily.
- Willingness to go above and beyond and help out in all departments during downtime is a must.
- Detail-oriented with the discipline and capacity to follow-through on projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been certified as a “Great Place To Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” equal opportunity employer.
APPLY ONLINE AT SALEMMEDIA.COM/CAREERS
To apply for this job please visit SALEMMEDIA.COM.