Executive VP of Engineering and Technical Services
Relevant Radio is a non-profit media organization and talk-radio network broadcasting on approximately 170 owned and operated and affiliated stations located throughout the United States, including stations in all top 10 markets, with audio streaming provided online through our website and mobile App.
The mission of Relevant Radio is to bring Christ to the world through the media.
Our Guiding Principles are:
- Faithful to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church;
- United to the Bishops;
- Under the protective intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
If you demonstrate a high level of technical competency and strong leadership skills, along with the desire to succeed and a love for radio, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Relevant Radio® – a national Catholic radio network of more than 170 stations across the country – is looking for an EVP of Engineering and Technical Services for its multimedia network. As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, the qualified candidate should have a high level of broadcast engineering and education experience. The position is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing all engineering and IT activities for the network. The position is accountable for ensuring optimum performance of the organizations IT infrastructure, network broadcasting, and local station and facility operations.
Key Experience and Skill Requirements:
- As a member of our Executive Leadership Team, you must possess an active faith life in accord with teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical field OR in lieu of degree must have substantive senior level engineering/IT management experience.
- 10+ years of radio engineering/IT experience. Preferably in a multi-station network.
- 5+ years managerial experience in a radio engineering/IT role preferred.
- Demonstrate a high level of competent and consistent leadership. Maintains a high standard of professional conduct and ethics. Displays a high level of personal integrity.
Before applying, view our website for a complete job description that details job duties and requirements: https://relevantradio.com/about/careers/.
Send your Letter of Interest and Resume to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org