PraiseLive Operations Director
PraiseLive’s Operations Director is a servant leader who is passionate about people around the world discovering and worshiping Jesus. The heart of this role is to lead and
coordinate a team that carries out the vision culture of PraiseLive. The Operations Director reports to the Executive Director and, by extension, the board of directors.
Essence: Serving and building a team so that people can experience Jesus!
● Continually seek God’s direction with the Executive Dir, Staff and Board.
● Champion, protect and execute the Vision Culture
● Keep staff focused and accountable to fulfill the Mission
● Develop the staff in their professional skills, expertise, team building, retreats, etc.
● With regular input from the Exec Dir, plan and lead weekly staff meetings and ensure that the vision culture is integrated into all goals and decisions.
● Works with Executive Director and Executive Liaison to develop and oversee the global ministry of the radio affiliates and ministry partnerships impacting Africa and the Middle East
● Facilitate Kingdom connections, especially with prioritized partners like OneHope, The Salvation Poem and Global Voice of Prayer. Give clarity of relationships via Memorandum of Understandings.
● Take part in vision trips to global affiliate locations and discern who God is joining together in this global media platform
● Participate in Board Meetings and retreats
● Direct Reports:
Program Director – oversees Programming, Marketing, Digital, Music, Production, and the On Air Team Donor Development Director – to create and oversee donor relations systems, plan fundraising events, and participate in fundraising activities.
Chief Engineer – to determine the yearly budget and 5-year plan, approve essential equipment purchases above 5K, and plan for the technology needed to fulfill the strategy and goals of our vision culture.
Accounting – Communication with our accounting team at Rock Solid Financial. Payables, Financials, Audits.
● Lead strategic planning related to facility and equipment needs.
● Oversee transactions, contracts, and areas of compliance.
● Responsible for financial accounting policies and procedures, annual budgets, communication with Rock Solid Financial for payables and financial statements.
Working with auditors.
● Insurance renewals and rate comparisons.
● Maintain ECFA membership
● EEO Policies and compliance
● H.R.: Policy Manual updates, benefits, investment accounts, confidentiality agreements, cyber security policies, and salary guidelines based on CMB Surveys.
● FCC: Licenses, renewals, reports and compliance.
● Transactions: Letters of intent, asset purchase agreements
● Faithful follower of Jesus Christ
● Alignment with PraiseLive mission and vision culture
● Bachelor’s degree
● Experience leading in a similar organization at a national/international level; media industry experience strongly preferred Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
● Understanding of key business drivers, financials, organizational structures and systems, how to align areas of responsibility to achieve goals, and how to get things done in a fast-paced professional media environment.
● Ability to create a culture in which professionals want to do their best by fostering open dialog and creating strong morale; capable of leveraging people’s strengths.
● Experience in building strong, supportive and collaborative relationships and relating effectively internally as well as externally.
● Ability to manage effectively across a matrixed organization.
Salary and benefits: Salary Range based on experience and CMB guidelines.
Contact: For more information please contact David McIver at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com