The Role: Executive Director of Missions
Denomination: Evangelical Protestant
Location: Franklin Township, New Jersey
To be successful in this role you need to possess executive-level experience in related fields such as; Missions Director, Development Director, Ministry Operations Director, etcetera.
Meet Pillar Ministries:
Pillar Missions is a ministry of Pillar Ministries, an Evangelical Protestant denomination founded in 1901. Pillar Ministries exists to reach people with the love, truth, and freedom found in Christ through four main modes of outreach: Media, Education, Churches, and Missions.
Pillar Ministries currently operates ministries in the following locations:
- Zarephath, New Jersey (Headquarters/Church/Radio)
- Los Angeles, California (Church)
- Pacifica, California (Church/School)
- Cincinnati, Ohio (Radio)
- Westminster, Colorado (School/Radio)
About the Executive Director of Missions:
- Manage and lead the ministry staff, drive vision to build excitement, and be a key player behind the scenes, making sure the administrative side is running smoothly.
- Build strong relationships and connections with the staff, church, community, and mission field.
- Organize the leadership structure of how the mission field operates and provide oversight.
- Develop Missions website that has the ability to receive donations.
- Facilitate communication of emergency needs from the mission field branches for prayer and funds.
The Executive Director of Missions Will:
- Develop and send fundraising letter(s) or other donor marketing materials.
- Manage database of Missions donors past and present.
- Coordinate Annual Missions Fundraiser.
- Develop a comprehensive communications plan to provide further awareness of Missions within the organization.
- Provide oversight of financial planning and budgeting.
- Coordinate with Mission Field Directors on their planning and reporting.
- Facilitate communications between Pillar missionaries and Pillar churches.
What You Bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree is highly desired.
- A Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
Preference will be given to candidates with over ten years of experience in missions experience or directly related ministry experience.
- Demonstrate a personal faith in the Lord Jesus.
- Be spiritually mature.
- Exhibit a sure sense of call to missions.
- Practice a vital faith that seeks to encourage the saved and redeem the lost.
- Demonstrate leadership skills as outlined in the Bible.
- Possess strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Be comfortable with public speaking.
- Demonstrate clear and strategic thinking.
- Practice humility and hospitality in the workplace and in the home.
What It’s Like to Live in Franklin Township, New Jersey:
Franklin Township is a township in Somerset County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 62,300. Traditionally a farming community, it has become a fast-growing suburb with massive development in the later 20th and 21st centuries as a diverse blend of races, religions, and cultures. In 2008, Franklin Township ranked #5 on Money magazine’s list of America’s Top 100 Best Places to Live. Franklin Township was incorporated on February 21, 1798, as one of New Jersey’s initial groups of 104 townships by an act of the New Jersey Legislature. There are 17 unincorporated communities located within Franklin Township including Zarephath, a religious community in western part of the township, where the headquarters for Pillar Ministries is located.
Franklin Township has a lot of parks including Colonial Park, a 685.5-acre facility located in the western portion of Franklin Township near East Millstone. The park offers many recreational activities, including picnicking, hiking, biking, fishing, paddle boating, golf, and tennis. In 2009, Franklin Township appeared on Newsmax magazine’s list of the “Top 25 Most Uniquely American Cities and Towns.”
With a multicultural community and church, quick access to New York City, and the coastal amenities of the northeast, Franklin Township is a great place to visit for a great slice of pizza, or an excellent place to settle down and live.
The apply link is: https://jobapply.page.link/MRn6V
To apply for this job please visit jobapply.page.link.