KPOF (Pillar Media -Denver) is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to connect with the listeners and donors for purposes of growing major donor revenue. This position reports to the Pillar Media Director of Philanthropy and Advancement.
Experience/What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate is a professional individual with a background in revenue development. We are seeking a team player who works well with others, as teamwork is one of our core values.
- At least 4-5 years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Goal-oriented self-starter with can-do attitude, sound judgment and strong professional presence.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills, and successful experience in making cold calls.
- Excellent project management skills, and experience in developing clear and concise funding, cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated record of completing assignments, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and working with minimal supervision.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite computer skills.
- Impeccable ethical standards, good sense of humor.
- Reliability, commitment and punctuality.
- Energetic, friendly, and tactful professionalism in communication with a diversity of individuals.
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to work collaboratively.
- Committed team player, also able to work independently.
- Trustworthy to maintain confidentiality.
The primary responsibilities will be generating major donor revenue for KPOF Denver and WAKW Cincinnati / Pillar Media.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Pillar Media Director of Philanthropy and Advancement to establish goals, as well as identify and articulate fundraising needs and priorities.
- Prepare and successfully execute all fundraising plans to manage Pillar Media’s portfolio of major donors and meet fundraising objectives.
- Plan and coordinate meetings with potential donors.
- Track and report activities and progress on at least a weekly basis.
- Pursue ongoing professional development for the benefit of the ministry.
- Participate in regular communication and planning meetings with Pillar Media directors.
- Attend Pillar Media weekly staff meetings.
- On occasion, perform other relevant operational or creative tasks as assigned by Station Management.
Organization/What Pillar Media can offer you.
At Pillar Media, our mission is to encourage people into a growing relationship with Jesus through media. We hope for our candidate to share in that same desire by committing themselves to our team!
- An intentional team-building culture that focuses on our Core Values: Teamwork, Excellence, Creativity, Integrity, Authenticity, and Fun!
- The opportunity to work with others in an environment that not only supports but influences personal growth.
- Some flexibility for working from home.
- A full lineup of benefits, including Holiday/PTO/Sick time and a retirement plan.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Voluntary benefits.
- Fair compensation.
- The opportunity to personally engage with listeners and our community. You can be part of a team that is making a difference in someone’s life every day!
Performing this job successfully requires physical demands that must be met by an employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Pay Range: $55,000 – $65,000 per year
To apply for this job please visit jobapply.page.link.