Job Description: Digital Operations Manager
Category: Full-Time, Salary
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pillar Media is looking for an organized, innovative, analytically minded individual to support the Digital team in effectively promoting its message across all digital channels.
What We’re Looking For
The following skills are essential to be successful in this role:
- High level of proficiency and competency in experience and knowledge of operating a computer; understanding how to navigate computer systems, manage and schedule web content applications, as well as using programs like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), One Drive, project management software, Adobe Photoshop, Asana, Constant Contact, text campaigns, Canva, WordPress, HTML, and a basic knowledge SEO and Google Analytics
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage projects independently from start to finish.
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to problem-solve and work collaboratively.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently on repeat, cyclical work, and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while exhibiting superb attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with an appreciation for continuous personal and professional
- Ability and desire to learn and train for new systems, methods, and procedures in the changing Digital landscape.
- Trustworthy to maintain confidentiality.
The primary responsibilities will be developing and coordinating Pillar Media’s online content objectives for the stations’ websites, mobile apps, texting, and email marketing. Including: curating, creating, and coordinating digital content across multiple platforms and ensuring digital channels and tools are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Work with the stations’ Programming, Promotions, Development, and Sales departments to maintain the vision, voice, and brand direction of the stations in the digital space.
- Creation/maintenance of web pages, including managing content.
- Managing/moderating prayer requests and blog comments and assisting with event calendars.
- Maintain websites’ and mobile apps’ performance and upkeep, including plugin maintenance, backups, software installation, etc.
- Assist in the build and development of Digital channels.
- Maintenance and archiving of digital inventory, including ordering graphics from Graphic Designer.
- Prepare and execute regular email marketing messages for listeners.
- Prepare and execute regular text messaging communication with listeners.
- Assist in creating and editing fresh, timely, relevant, and original content for the websites that appeals to our audiences.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of regular blogs and podcasts.
- Monitor websites’ performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure an efficient user experience.
- On a regular basis, discuss strategy and planning with the Director of Digital Content.
- Assist in the review of analytics and evaluation of progress toward station digital goals.
- Stay informed on industry trends; evaluate and recommend new technology and software that will be beneficial to achieving station digital goals and increasing the sites’ online traffic.
- Maintain accountability with hosting provider and third-party vendors, including web developer.
- Support the digital component of broader station marketing, fundraising, and sales strategies as needed, while maintaining brand voice.
- Stay up to date on web standards, digital trends, and best practices.
- Additional projects and tasks assigned by the Director of Digital Content.
What Our Organization Can Offer You
At Pillar Media, our mission is to encourage people into a growing relationship with Jesus through media. We hope for our candidate to share in that same desire by committing themselves to our team!
- An intentional team building culture that focuses on; Teamwork, Excellence, Creativity, Integrity, Authenticity, and Fun!
- The opportunity to work with others in an environment that not only supports but influences personal growth.
- Flexibility with working from home.
- A full line-up of benefits including Holiday/PTO/Sick time and retirement plan.
- Voluntary benefits.
- Fair Compensation.
- The opportunity to personally engage with listeners and our community. You can be part of a team that is making a difference in someone’s life every day!
Performing this job successfully requires physical demands that must be met by an employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit jobapply.page.link.