KWAVE is a commercial radio station licensed with the FCC. Our mission is to faithfully proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through solid Biblical teaching and preaching. Our goal is “equipping the saints for the work of the ministry.” We are a wholly owned ministry of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa.
Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa is a Christ-centered ministry, led by the Holy Spirit. The ministry began with a church located in Costa Mesa, CA and has flourished and expanded into a multifaceted ministry which includes Christian Schools, Christian Conference Centers, a Bible College, a School of Worship, Christian Radio Stations, Christian radio programs, Christian book distribution, and Christian bookstores.
Position Purpose / Summary
Wide Orbit Traffic Associate working closely with the Traffic Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the traffic department and implementation of daily functions; Clerical, filing logging, tracking, exporting, payment entries, answering phones, participating in various KWVE events. Therefore, it is essential that your demeanor, attitude and presence reflects the love of Jesus Christ. The ideal candidate will be a minister of the Gospel in this position and will have a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
Responsibilities / Duties / Functions / Tasks
- Agree with and live out the vision and values of CCCM as outlined in the Statement of Faith (www.cccm.com).
- Be an example to those who you come in contact and serve with by exuding the love of Christ.
- Understand that it is a privilege to serve the Lord in vocational ministry and that those who serve God on staff at CCCM are expected to embrace a high biblical, Christ-like standard of conduct and lifestyle, both public and personal.
- Utilizing the traffic logs, creates and distributes information for sales reports and other departments as needed; maintains traffic files; inputs contract information (copy, contract dates, etc.).
- Working with the Traffic Manager assures station continuity information with programming, sales, marketing, live events, and development departments is up to date.
- In conjunction with the Traffic Manager assures compliance with FCC rules and regulations and SCPR guidelines.
- Inputs into the traffic system the underwriting, promotional and event information, alerting others of scheduling conflicts and of other more subjective scheduling concerns.
- Develops and maintains overall knowledge of programming and non-programming needs and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Wide Orbit Traffic: billing, payables, credit adjustments, credit card processing, enter contracts, month-end closing experience.
- Mac experience with multiple applications (Windows knowledge and proven ability to learn new applications quickly)
- Excel 16.54 Mac
- Word 16.54 (merge documents/labels)
- Self-motivated, highly organized, extremely detail oriented and accurate, with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- A self-starter who willingly takes direction when required.
- Must have good customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Consistent and reliable attendance is an essential component of the job
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- VOIP phone system
- Shelby software
- Andomedia processing
- Sound Exchange
Physical Position Requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; bend; kneel; climb; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Specific hearing abilities required include soft and loud sounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.