Hope Media Group Content Producer
Tapping into the power of digital content, the Media Producer contributes to the development, distribution and strategic efforts of creating messaging to connect people more deeply to God through Hope Media Group’s brands and platforms. They work cross-functionally to ensure flawless execution of various content creation, curation and distribution efforts. They are primarily responsible for writing and building posts on our national digital content platform, Hope Nation. They collaborate with our video producers, graphic designers, web designers, and social media producers to present our fun and meaningful content to encourage others to love Jesus, serve others, and spread Hope. They also support our radio brands (KSBJ, WayFM, Vida Unida, & NGEN) through digital content that directly supports, and is an extension of our radio broadcasts. They are also actively engaged in reaching a new audience outside of the radio through Hope Events. In a pre-production environment, the Media Producer collaborates with the team to discover innovative ways to tell stories through digital content. In a production environment, they are responsible for creating, directing, and curating content.
- Create high quality, compelling, and sharable blog posts for Hope Media Group brands and platforms.
- Storyboard and collaborate with video editors to create video content that grows organic retention and views across all Hope Media Group brands and platforms.
- Curate content from other content creators to share with our audiences.
- Assists in video shoots on site/on location including audio, camera operation and talent directions.
- Collaborate with outside vendors on projects as needed.
- Write fun and meaningful posts with content relevant to our audiences
- Be our in-house headline expert, crafting titles that will motivate people to click and engage with our content.
- Collaborate with our graphic designer to make inviting and effective featured images and thumbnails.
- Coordinate with Marketing to create emails that serve great content to subscribers, deepening relationships with our audience and spreading our content.
- Create text campaigns that surprise and delight our subscribers
- Pray for coworkers in team meetings or with donors/listeners as needed.
- Participate in Support Drives as needed.
- Participate in ministry wide Christian bible studies.
- Attend weekly Hope Huddle and team meetings for prayer and devotion.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ. Maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of the organization
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Project Management, Marketing, Communications, Copywriting or a related field or equivalent
- 2 or more years of content creation and distribution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates our Core Virtues of Hungry, Others-Oriented, Positive, and Engaged
- Ability to be creative and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand various target audiences for all Hope Media Group family of brands (Hope Nation, KSBJ, WayFM, Vida Unida, NGEN, Hope Events)
- Ability to multi-task quickly and demonstrate extreme attention to detail with effective communication.
- Adept at meeting multiple and simultaneous deadlines
- Understand emerging tools, technology and business practices for the digital medium and detailed knowledge of the application of these tools and practices.
- Working knowledge of Macintosh computer system and software, including: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Spiritually grounded and working knowledge of scriptures.
- Possesses a genuine concern for all people, and capacity to relate with all people in a sensitive, respectful way.
- Must be an active member of a Bible believing local church.
- Must have studied and applied the Christian faith through a minimum of 3 years of Bible study.
- Ability to offer Christian prayer in group settings.
- Exhibit a life and service that is in full accord with Holy Bible
- A love and appreciation for our style of Christian content ministry
Working Conditions and Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is at times very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers including pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than the whole hand as in handling.
To apply please go directly to https://hopemediagroup.com/careers/ .
To apply for this job please visit hopemediagroup.com.