JOB TITLE: Morning Show Producer
DEPARTMENT: Broadcast Engagement
FLSA STATUS: Exempt – FT
LOCATION: Tucson, AZ
SALARY RANGE: $ TBD Competitive – Relocation Assistance
REPORTS TO: Chief Broadcast Engagement Officer
POSITION SUMMARY: The Morning Show Producer is responsible for helping curate show prep, run the board, help produce elements, and screen phone calls for the show.
- Produces a listener-focused, Christ-centered morning show. Effectively communicate a personal relationship with Christ.
- As a possible voice on the show that speaks with a voice that connects well with our target audience; demonstrates the ability to create memorable moments leading to listener connection.
- Helps plan and drive strategy for creating a topical listener-focused show, with relatable content that connects with the audience.
- Create show prep, bios, talking points/interview questions for air talent
- Works with the Intentional Moments Producer to help record and engineer scheduled interviews.
- Create a daily podcast of the morning show’s best-of material.
- Accountable for record keeping of all IM asset usage
- Performs administrative tasks including, but not limited to, keeping track of contest winners, and mailing out prizes to listeners.
- Effectively and professionally represents FLC; maintains integrity and professional code of ethics required as a positive reflection of the ministry.
KNOWLEADGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to run a board for a fast-paced morning show.
- Proficiency in working with Zetta, Adobe Audition, and Voxpro.
- Proven stickler for the details that impact a morning show.
- Proven ability to perform at a high level under pressure.
- Responsible for planning, producing, and executing a daily broadcast; researches relevant topics; highlights and prepares material for hosts; screens and selects calls for listener interaction; supervises and facilitates both phone stations (IL Production Assistant & IL Screener) during IL live broadcasts; approves all re-broadcasts
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) years of Broadcasting experience or related area
- Five (5) years of experience producing/directing a radio program
- Proven “stickler” for details that positively impact high-quality production.
- Demonstrates a very high level of commitment to delivering compelling radio to the target listener.
- Experience working in the non-profit and/or Christian radio broadcasting industry
- Seek to be a role model in attitude, speech, and actions in a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Integrate Biblical principles and a Christian worldview into all organizational objectives and goals.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be committed to furthering Family Life Communications mission as a faith-based organization.
- Agree to uphold Family Life Communications statement of faith.
- Be willing to submit to and honor the standards outlined in the Employee Handbook and Ethical Positions Statement.
- Faithfully attend and financially support a local church whose beliefs agree with Family Life Communications.
We offer exceptional benefits!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
We care about our team and provide competitive compensation with opportunities for advancement.
Please visit our Career page @ myflr.org to complete an application.
To apply for this job please visit myflr.org.