Manager, National Promotion
Fair Trade Services (Brentwood, TN)
Passionate about Christian music and looking for an opportunity to dig in, take ownership, and help build something special? Then you just might be the next great addition to the radio promotion team at Fair Trade Services!
If you think you would thrive as part of a collaborative team that has the privilege of serving an amazing roster of artists (including MercyMe, Skillet, Phil Wickham, CeCe Winans and more), building/developing relationships with radio programmers, strategic planning and executing promotional activities, and building artist brand awareness with Christian radio stations across the country… then we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a leader who could immediately step in and crush it – someone who not only has extensive professional/industry experience – but more importantly would be a great fit culturally. That said, previous Christian record label, CCM music industry, and/or Christian radio experience is required. We’re looking for someone with excellent relational skills but at the same time is proactive, detailed, organized, solution oriented, and can demonstrate good decision-making skills on the fly. We’re looking for someone with integrity and maturity who can manage multiple tasks while producing excellent results. Social media content creation a plus as well!
Curious what that role could actually look like? A list of more specific day to day tasks can be found below:
• Manage, with excellence, assigned Fair Trade artists through an active relationship with radio programmers in reporting and non-reporting markets.
• Promote new and current radio singles through radio station contacts and relationship building according to Fair Trade priorities.
• Generate weekly tracking logs, monitoring weekly productivity in reaching station personnel and their plans to play artists singles.
• Cooperatively work with artist managers, Fair Trade marketing, and radio team to create promotional and budget plans for assigned artists.
• Travel with artists to act as Fair Trade representative, helping maximize the connection between radio.
• Collaborate with team members for all industry conferences and events involving Fair Trade Radio team as assigned.
• Manage national promotion data and reports. Work with marketing to increase the sharing of ideas and information with radio outlets to gain exposure for our artists.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned… including management of radio team social media accounts.
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org