Finalists for the CMB station of the year awards finalists were announced today. Winners are awarded at Momentum.
Small Market Finalists
Medium Market Finalists
Large Market Finalists
Major Market Finalists
The Radio Research Consortium (RRC) salutes the performance of top PPM subscribing Religious stations throughout 2019. RRC looked at stations with a minimum share of 2.8 Persons 6+, Mon-Sun 6a-Mid. to create a Top 10.
RELIGIOUS Stations Ranked by Share (2.8 minimum)
AQH Share Weekly Cume
1. KTIS-F Minneapolis 6.3 446,400
2. KLJY St Louis 6.0 355,800
3. WCIE/WJIS Tampa 5.0 290,500
4. WGTS Washington 5.0 519,200
5. KSBJ Houston 4.3 731,400
6. KMLR/KZLV San Antonio 3.5 241,100
7. KSGN Riverside 3.4 199000
8. KSOS Las Vegas 3.4 152700
9. KJNW Kansas City 3.1 150800
10. WLVU Nashville 2.8 111400
New internet station “Konnect Radio” has launched from the UK. Konnect Radio is a mixed format Christian station and the first of its kind in the UK. The new station will play the likes of Coldplay, Adele and Avicii together with Rend Collective, Crowder and Lauren Daigle. Initially available online at konnectradio.com.
Submit your station or label news HERE