Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephones
- Greet visitors
- Open mail
- Enter donations and bill payments received
- Print and mail out gift receipts
- Make bank deposits
- Along with General Manager, co-ordinate bus trip registrations, concert ticket sales, etc.
- Maintain the Community Calendar, for both on-air and online.
- Co-ordinate and handle special mailings such as wall calendars.
The ideal candidate
- Has a vibrant personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Is well acquainted with, and loves, the WRVM Radio Ministries.
- Loves interacting with listeners and helping to meet their needs or answer their questions.
- Is computer literate. (We use several different software programs including Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and other donor software.)
- Has good organizational skills.
- Is bondable
Pay is dependent on your experience and abilities.
The following benefits are fully funded by WRVM
- health insurance including an HRA
- Short-term disability insurance
- dental insurance
- life insurance
- sick days
- vacation time
- holidays off with pay
Instructions for Employment & Applications
Mail or Email the following downloaded files plus: Application for Employment,
Spiritual Information Sheet, Statement of Faith, Resume, On-Air audition (if applicable) :
P.O. Box 212
Suring, WI. 54174
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com