Atlantic Gateway Communications, dba WGTS 91.9, seeks a Development Director to oversee our donor relations program and manage our fundraising initiatives. The successful candidate is responsible for developing fundraising strategies and raising funds to accomplish the organizations mission and vision. This includes designing and executing fundraising campaigns, communicating with current and prospective donors, and building a strong development team for our organization.
This leadership position is for you if:
- You are an enthusiastic leader capable of leading diverse teams to reach a common goal.
- Initiating and completing projects is right up your alley
- You know how to make timely, effective, and ethical decisions
- You embody the entrepreneurial spirit
- You communicate effectively, with a track record for compelling audiences through writing and speaking
- You embrace hard work with enthusiasm
- You appreciate excellent healthcare, retirement, and other employee benefits
Reporting to and in partnership with the President/General Manager, the Development Director will lead development efforts as WGTS 91.9 continues to grow. A new position in the organization, the individual will have the opportunity to build the development function. Prospects must be familiar with operational processes in nonprofits and legalities surrounding non-profit fundraising techniques. The successful candidate will bring a positive, servant-minded, cooperative spirit to the team.
WGTS 91.9, is the leading Christian music radio station in the Washington, D.C., metro region, the seventh largest radio market in the country. We’re honored to be recognized as a Best Christian Workplace by the Best Christian Workplace Institute and accredited by Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. We are hiring an experienced Development Director to keep us growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, this is an excellent place to take your career to the next level.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.