One of America’s premier Christian Radio Stations in search of a seasoned Office & Billing Manager.
We are looking for a detail oriented problem solver to become a major contributor to Crawford Broadcasting’s Group of Birmingham radio stations: WDJC-FM & WXJC-FM.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in business administration
- Excellent and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Be highly organized, flexible and have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- Possess strong math skills
- Have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS-Word, Excel and Outlook)
Here are the primary things we will need you to do:
- Process our billing and collection procedures
- Reconcile accounts, receivables and purchase orders
- Organize payables
- Become familiar with Marketron Billing and Traffic software
- Communicate/liaison with our Corporate Office
- Perform certain human resource functions; process new hire documentation, coordinate benefit eligibility and enrollment, maintain and process time cards, absences (sick time) and vacation time requests
Send your qualifications, resume and cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for the position directly to our General Manager, Frank Franciosi, by email at [email protected] or regular mail to: Crawford Broadcasting Company, Attn: Human Resources, 120 Summit Parkway, Suite 200, Birmingham, AL 35209.
Crawford Broadcasting Company is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org