Promotions Manager—Market 37. (WCVO) Contemporary Christian 104.9 the River in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a highly motivated, people loving, team focused leader! You would join a team of 25+ who are passionately committed to a faith-based mission.
The ideal candidate would have strong leadership skills, at least 3 years in a customer facing role, be highly organized, and great at multitasking.
If having a heart to lead the team, and love getting out and serving the community we would love to have you apply. If you’re the kind of person who’s always looking to make things bigger and better, you should definitely apply. If you believe that Christian Radio is a powerful medium for helping people get through the day to day struggles they face…you guessed it. This could be your dream job!
Other reasons to apply:
Your choice of a variety of free Keurig coffee.
You get to enjoy your birthday off.
You can use company time to serve at charities of your choice up to 4 times annually.
You can challenge others to grow and will be challenged to grow yourself.
Overview: You will lead The Promotion’s Team of 104.9, 89.3, and 90.9 The River. In that role you will interact with both your direct team of Promotion’s Assistants, but also with our Sales, Donor, Digital, Social Media, and On-Air teams, as well as with the thousands of listeners we serve in the community.
- Serve as Event manager for station events and outreach opportunities.
- Create and manage listener events such as golf outings, women’s events, daddy/daughter events, etc.
- Order and manage an inventory of promotional items used at events.
- Connecting with community leaders to schedule River appearances in the community.
- Be the first line of support to Sales and Donor Teams.
- Hire, train, and lead a team of event interns throughout the summer months.
Please respond if you understand that core values drive an organization’s culture and mission. Rush your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls, please. River Radio Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. Cheering for the Buckeyes is optional but suggested.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com