104.9 the River (WCVO) is looking for a Marketing Consultant. This is a full time position for a qualified sales representative to help us service current customers that have grown to rely on our station and acquire new customers. As a Marketing Consultant, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: sales and related activities including prospecting, account sales, servicing, collections, copy writing, account analysis, events, promotions, digital sales, social media, artificial intelligence apps, mobile apps, and production supervision. Commissions are paid on the selling and servicing of a client’s account, which includes coordinating, producing and scheduling copy, and maintaining excellent client relations. Experience in radio or media sales is strongly encouraged. Your success depends on your ability to work with advertising agencies, business owners, managers, community leaders, ministries and churches, to help them grow through marketing opportunities available at River Radio Ministries, including radio commercials, digital marketing placement, email marketing, event planning and promotion, streaming audio and other traditional and non-traditional forms of advertising. Building personal relationships in this position is a priority.
- Professional, self-starter; goal-oriented individual and strong work ethic. Must be a team player with a cooperative attitude. Must understand our core values and mission.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of organization, internally and externally
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Qualified sales representative, high level college grad or go-getter; advertising sales preferred
- Full use of your own fully insured and reliable automobile, as in-state travel is required and a valid driver’s license. Also may be required to drive a River vehicle to meetings.
- Knowledge of digital sales and promotional sales opportunities
- Computer skills: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Mobile and Web required; Teams, Zoom, Tapscan, Marketron, CRM (Efficio), Social Media and other programs are encouraged.
Please submit resume/application to: email@example.com
WCVO is 104.9 the River, owned and operated by River Radio Ministries, a ministry with the mission to positively impact lives for Jesus Christ and to make the communities we serve a better place to live by providing music and programming that is “uplifting and encouraging.”
River Radio Ministries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages, women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org