WBCL in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is starting an Urban Gospel and Praise online station. This will not be another online jukebox. This station will have the same mission as WBCL with the same personality-oriented and community-driven mindset.
We need our first full time employee to be someone who has a passion for interaction with listeners on-air and in person within the African American community.
- Have at least three years of on-air terrestrial radio experience
- Strong social/digital media skills
- Experience with scheduling music using MusicMaster software
- Extensive audio production experience using Adobe or similar software
- Be willing and able to host the am drive slot (6am to 10am weekdays)
- Have complete and enthusiastic buy-in to our mission
- Know this music format on a deep level
- Be very comfortable interviewing people from all walks of life for live shows and longer pre-recorded interviews
- Look forward to being the initial champion of this station to the public
- Understands how and able to create fun, entertaining, local radio
Please send your resume and mp3 demo (your name included in the file title) with aircheck cuts showing your skills — include specifically your interaction with listeners. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Human Resource, WBCL Radio, 1115 W Rudisill Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46807.
WBCL Radio Network is a listener-supported Christian radio network located in Fort Wayne, Indiana (license is owned by Taylor University). Mission Statement: The mission of WBCL is to communicate God’s redemptive love and truth through captivating media that inform, entertain, challenge, inspire and encourage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com