Graphic Designer and Social Media Specialist
WBCL Radio is hiring an energetic graphic design professional to maintain our visual brand through graphic design and digital media. This includes graphic design of social media graphics, print materials, billboards, video graphics, e-newsletter, website graphics and video production. This position maintains all Taylor University Broadcasting’s social media accounts. The Graphic Designer reports directly to our Promotions Director. All duties listed are for both WBCL Radio and Rhythm and Praise 94.1.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven skills in graphic design
- Proven skills video production for digital media
- Proven skills in and passion for social media
- Preferred Bachelor’s in graphic design
- 1-3 years’ experience in graphic design or related field
- Graphic design for print materials, print ads and billboards.
- Graphic design and video production for social media, website, and e-newsletter.
- Track online trends as they pertain to the WBCL target audience and develop innovative ways to engage that audience through digital media.
- Manage daily posts to WBCL and Rhythm and Praise social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram) and respond to listener posts both on and off workhours.
- Coordinate and implement all aspects of assigned digital video projects including capturing footage, editing, and producing the final product.
o Short videos for social media highlighting current on-air programs and promotions
-Videos to be used for fundraising event in January
- Website maintenance, creating concert, contest and event pages.
- Participates in station events outside of work hours and captures content for social media use (photographs, videos, interviews, etc.).
To apply for this position, send your resume and portfolio via: e-mail: [email protected] or mail: Director of Personnel, WBCL Radio Network, 1115 West Rudisill Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46807. No phone calls please. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org