WAY FM Nashville Community Impact Director
Music City USA, has it all! Four beautiful seasons, culture, food, sports, an emerging tech scene. And, did you see the NFL Draft? This town knows how to throw a great party! Are you ready to jump into the mix and bring your skill-set to help make Jesus famous in this town?
As Community Impact Director (CID) you’ll be leading the charge to help connect WAY-FM to listeners and be the first point of relationship building in the community. If you’re successful, you’ll be accomplishing mission #1, “Influencing this generation to love and follow Jesus through culturally relevant media.” Nights and weekends are a part of the CID rhythm of life, but the upside is life changing!
- Creative and collaborative culture
- You’ll work in the heart of Christian media world
- We have some pretty decent free lunches
- You’ll be behind the scenes with artist and influencers
Please apply if:
- You’re passionate about the mission and ministry of WAY-FM
- You’re a people person and work well with others face to face and in the digital realm
- You have the knowledge and skills to create and pull off exciting radio promotions and community events
- You’re not afraid of a big challenge
No calls please.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to: [email protected], using subject line Nashville CID.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com