Digital Content Producer (Writing and Project Management)
If you’re passionate about good humor, great storytelling, and meaningful ministry, this job could be for you. The WAY Nation Content Producer works with the Digital Content Team to create, curate and publish fun and meaningful content to all WAY Nation media channels.
The WAY Nation Content Producer takes good stories and makes them come to life in two main places:
WAY Nation (waynation.com) provides videos, blogs, and podcasts that release people from feeling isolated and inspire confidence in their faith and purpose.
The World’s Biggest Small Group (worldsbiggestsmallgroup.com) provides simple reading plans and video series that help people grow their faith.
We need a new team member to take ownership of these fun and meaningful brands and drive them forward every day. You’ll use skills like creative writing, project management, social media management, and storytelling to make these brands great and produce daily content that changes lives!
No calls please.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to: jobs(at)wayfm.com, using subject line WAY Nation Content Producer.
About WAY Nation: WAY Nation is a part of WAY Media Inc. Many people feel discouraged by the way people discuss faith and life online. WAY Nation provides entertainment that helps you process life in fun and thoughtful ways. Our videos, blogs, and podcasts release you from feeling isolated and inspire confidence in your faith and purpose.
General purpose or responsibility of this position:
The position exists to influence this generation to love and follow Jesus through culturally relevant media. WAY Nation’s KPIs are: Spiritual Impact, Financial, Audience Growth, Staff Training and Engagement. Because experiencing growth in each of these areas is important and part of our mission, all supervisors will track how their staff’s performance impacts the growth in our KPIs on a regular basis. The Producer works with the Digital Content Team to create, curate, and publish fun and meaningful content to all WAY Nation media and social channels. They also Project Manage and contribute to the World’s Biggest Small Group online series. In addition, the WAY Nation Content Producer executes email and social media marketing campaigns.
Character and Spiritual:
Is a born again believer of Jesus Christ with a heart for service; maintains faithful fellowship with other believers (Hebrews 10:25); considers themselves an extension of the work and ministry of WAY Nation; exhibits integrity in professional and personal life in accordance with Biblical standards and moral boundaries policy of WAY Nation; exhibits a teachable spirit, exhibits a high level of energy, self-motivation and enthusiasm; exhibits character as exemplified by the Fruit of the Spirit.
Knowledge and Experience:(degrees, certifications, software, work experience)
- Ability to write clear, conversational copy and compelling headlines
- Adaptable writing style (voice and tone)
- Project management experience
- A passion for meaningful and fun entertainment
- Degree in content-related field
- 4 years’ experience in creating and curating content for an online platform
- Proven track record of achieving online growth and conversion goals
- Expertise in SEO
- Experience writing marketing copy that converts
- Proven understanding of how to reach a faith-based audience with content.
- Social Media Management experience
- Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop)
- Ability to design and run Facebook and Google Advertising Campaigns
- Experience in developing and executing online courses
- Audio Production (podcasting experience is a plus)
Additional Skills, Abilities and Special Gifts/Talents:
- High attention to detail
- An eye for excellence and a work ethic to achieve it
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- A passion for applying the StoryBrand framework to marketing strategies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and curate unique and compelling content for waynation.com.
- Take ownership of waynation.com, making sure content is consistent, diverse, and relevant.
- Fostering a team of outside content creators such as bloggers, podcasters, and video producers to grow WAY Nation’s digital impact.
- Write copy for both static pages and blogs for WAY Nation and enhance with images or other media.
- Produce and project manage three World’s Biggest Small Group online series per year.
- Take ownership of the World’s Biggest Small Group calendar and deadlines, keeping the team on-task.
- Stay up-to-date on latest digital trends and best practices.
- Stay up-to-date on pop culture, current events, and trends in Christianity.
- Assist with video shoots as needed.
- Brainstorm ideas with the Digital Team and produce assigned content pieces.
- Assist with forming and executing conversion strategies, creating and formatting content to achieve specific conversion goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit wayfm.com.