At WAY Media East (WAY-FM), we’re focused on our work. We exist for one reason – to encourage people to love & follow Jesus! This means our work truly matters. People’s lives are changed every single day by what we do. Not only do we work hard but we play hard! From our legendary “around the world ping-pong challenges,” to our amazing celebrations at Kings Bowl, Top Golf and more. We take fun seriously. We take food seriously too! At our fundraising events, our food partners like Blue Coast Burrito, Panera Bread, Chick-Fil-A, Brown Bag and many more take outstanding care of us. Imagine more than 25 days of the year with catered lunch? What?!
We’re intentional about everything, which is one of the reasons why we are growing. You’ll have the opportunity to assist our most listened to show, Afternoons with CJ & Joy, by helping to support them as their right-hand. That means that you’ll be impacting 1 million listeners located all over the US, from West Palm Beach to Portland Oregon. The person we’re looking for is incredibly internally-motivated, self-starting, and has Christ-like humility.
What winning looks like:
- Must be a great fit with the CJ & Joy Show
- Great audio editing but also skilled at shooting and editing video
- Assist the CJ & Joy Show with gratitude, humility, grace, calmness and a servant’s heart
- Show passion for digital growth, creativity and strategic thinking
- Can be a social media guru helping to connect CJ & Joy Show on different platforms
- Ability to ask questions to listeners who call in order to elicit a story
- Did we mention top-notch editing skills?
- The ability to communicate well with others & champion ALL teams in other departments
- Excellent communication skills and self-awareness
- Become a detail ninja
One BIG thing…We’re a media ministry with a STRONG digital growth plan. We have fun. We work hard. Our environment isn’t your typical office setting. It’s simply better….:) Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 100% 401(k) match on first 3%, and 50% match on the next 3%
- Health & Dental benefits
- Ministry time: We pay you for two full days, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training
- Core values that promote excellence both personally & spiritually
- Opportunity for devotions and to pray for one another throughout the week
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches on-the-clock, along with fun activities
- Opportunity to meet Christian & Country music artists
- Ability to go to FREE concerts like NEEDTOBREATHE, For King & Country, etc
- Camo Friday
If you think you are a fit, then we can’t WAIT to hear from you! Are you ready to go this WAY?
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to: [email protected], with subject line “CJ & Joy Producer”.
No calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org