Videographer – 104.9 the River (Columbus, OH)
River Radio Ministries is looking for an organized and creative Videographer to join our digital team. This position works with everyone from our On-Air Team to Sales, Social Media, Promotions, Donor, and more creating a wide variety of short and longform video content.
Our ideal candidate has experience using video editing software, and enjoys presenting a complete, polished project on deadline. Since we commonly use these videos on social media for promotion, it is important that the product we deliver meets the client’s specifications. Candidates with experience in photography and graphic design are a nice bonus.
This person must be able to plan, direct, film, and edit video. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage, and must be up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects jump off the screen.
Videographer daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Record video using professional equipment
- Post-production video editing
- Maintain equipment
- Participate in creative meetings
- Editing footage after recording
- Adding computer graphics, closed captioning and special effects to footage
- Preparing background film, also called “B” rolls
- Working with creative teams and clients to plan video shoots
- Setting up and taking down cameras, microphones, lighting, props and other equipment
Videographer Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree in a relevant field is a plus
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience using professional recording equipment
- Knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
- Animation design skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Technical skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- A passion for creating new original content
The world of content is changing rapidly, and the demand for video has never been greater. If you think you’re up for this challenge and want to be part of a fast paced team who’s mission is to love the community we serve and show them who Jesus really is, then please apply at once!
River Radio Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. FEMALES STRONGLY URGED TO APPLY.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org