Customer Service Representative – Truth For Life
- Understand and embrace our desire to see unbelievers converted, believers established, and local churches strengthened.
- Handle phone calls, e-mail, and postal mail from listeners in the U.S., Canada, and other countries.
- Respond to listener communication in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner.
- Process orders and donations.
- Troubleshoot and assist customers with basic technical difficulties (i.e. how to download an MP3 file).
- Update and maintain listener accounts in the constituent database.
- Prioritize and organize daily projects based upon degree of importance and level of urgency.
- Answer questions and help listeners find specific teachings and other resources.
- Field listener feedback and prayer requests.
- Actively seek to say connected to ministry happenings through the daily broadcast, emails, and website features.
Essential skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on phone etiquette.
- Comfortable and quick while operating in a digital environment.
- Attention to detail and desire for quality service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with experience in mail merging.
- Proactive approach to learning and customer service.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Windows based systems.
- Ability to key 70 wpm.
- Keen ability to actively listen and anticipate questions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle consecutive phone calls efficiently and effectively.
Some customer service or professional phone operator experience is preferred.
This position is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, located at the Truth For Life offices in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
Are you interested in joining the team? The first step in applying with Truth For Life is completing our Topgrading assessment tool, which gives us a complete picture of your background and experience. The Topgrading tool is located here: https://goo.gl/5vLbMp
Applicants must complete the Topgrading assessment in order to be considered for this position. The position will remain posted until filled.
Please email any questions to: Mike Costlow Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com