Classification: Part Time, Non-exempt – 20 hrs. per week
If grant funded, can become a FT position
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Benefits: Please see current benefits policy
The Development Coordinator position will research, develop, design, and execute fundraising program and strategies of all types. Actively recruit and manager donors by engaging them in The Family’s mission and securing financial support.
Essential Job Duties:
This is a hands-on position that will call for the quick design and execution of fundraising strategies of all types (grants, capital campaigns, events, sponsorships, but focusing on large private donations) that yield results quickly and without unnecessary gestation periods (we know that development requires relationship building and we are not referring to the necessary steps of building an audience).
- The Coordinator will oversee all aspects of yet-to-be-designed fundraising programs as well as create fundraising goals and solicit funds to meet these goals. He or she will develop new donor bases and organize initiatives to solicit funding.
- Actively recruits and manages corporate, community, and individual donors, engaging them in The Family’s mission and securing financial support.
- Manages, implements and evaluates various campaign events and activities per The Family’s recognized best practices, benchmarks and timelines and work with staff to achieve goals and outcomes.
- Prepares communications including the design, writing and printing of brochures, e-newsletters, donor communications and annual reports.
- Prepares or assists with budgets and ensures compliance with allocated funding.
- Conducts active community networking and outreach through face to face meetings on weekly basis with current and prospective donors.
- Strong leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Faith Based Expectations:
- Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to flourish.
- In partnership with the leadership team, help create strategic long-term goals and plan.
- Guide those under your supervision in making sound and balanced business decisions that will further the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Minister, pray and share the gospel with listeners and donors.
- Be actively involved in a local church.
- Bachelor’s Level Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Certifications/memberships Preferred:
- AFP – Association for Fundraising Professionals
- Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE)
- Minimum five (2) years of experience with proven results in fundraising and donor development.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, train, and manage leadership volunteers to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Requires a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License, have and maintain an Excellent Driving Record. May need to use personal vehicle, as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 + pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Please apply to Carsin Poole via email with your resume
Email: [email protected]
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to Carsin@hrconsultingpartners.net