The Family Radio Network, Inc. is looking for our next Assistant Program Director and Drive Time Co-Host.
Does helping craft what comes out of the speakers energize you? Do you know how your target lives, works and worships and want to make sure that your radio brand comes alongside her and her family with the hope of Jesus with every right song? Do you have at least 3-5 years of experience in programming, music scheduling, and creating that “secret sauce” that has made your station get noticed? Can you help coach on-air talent to find their “voice?” Do you know how to “connect the dots” between the songs? Have you helped launch other formats (online or terrestrial) outside of CCM? Can you pay attention to every single detail and know how to unpack research? Do you have major-market chops and love cracking open a mic each day and being part of creating amazing moments and stories that connect to “Jenn’s” heart? Have you worked in a fast-paced, team-show environment and know how to bring your “A” game each day as a drive time co-host? Does getting out of the building and doing life with our listeners energize you? Are you an experienced fundraiser? Would the thought of enjoying cheese-curds in the shadow of Lambeau Field make you smile? Then YOU may be the person we are looking for.
As the Family Radio Network’s next APD, you’ll have the tools and technology available, as you work alongside our Network PD, living out our mission and vision, and growing our network of stations and brand to reach more of Wisconsin for Jesus. You’ll need to have 3-5 years of programming experience, have a great work ethic, love Jesus, be a student of all things CCM, and have a proven track-record to thrive as our next APD with our four-station (10-signal) network that reaches almost half of Wisconsin.
As a Drive-Time Co-Host you will be able to not only grow as an on-air communicator and team-show player but will help blaze new ground within our network of stations. Each day you will engage listeners with hope, encouragement, fun, and Christ-centered content, reaching her right where she is at with every break. You know how to take a topic and shine your own “lens” on it and are not afraid to be “real” on-air. Knowing the power of the pivot is key, as you can be encouraging in one break and then pray or share biblical truths in fresh ways to connect with those who go to church and those you don’t, in the next.
Ready to join our talented team in one of the most beautiful (and affordable) states to live and raise a family?
- Proficient in running a broadcast board
- Strong verbal and writing skills, interpersonal people skills
- Experience using editing software such as Adobe Audition
- Experience with Axia, Music Master and Wide Orbit Preferred
- Experience creating music logs
- Proficient computer knowledge using Microsoft office suite
- A self-motivated, outgoing person with the ability to work with little supervision
- Strong understanding of radio fundamentals
- Ability to interact with others, maintain and grow listener and co-worker relationships
- Dedication to excellence
- Actively involved with a local church
Experience and Education:
High School Diploma required. Associate Degree preferred.
3-5 year minimum as on-air talent, programming, and production.
Application & Resumes:
- We are unable to consider resumes without an application. Please complete our online application at: TheFamily.net click on Careers.
- The following must be included to be considered:
- Cover Letter & Resume
- Air check
- Production samples
- Video of you speaking about something you are passionate about
- Brief summary of your programming philosophy
The Family Radio Network, Inc., WEMI-FM, WEMY-FM, WGNV-FM, WSTM-FM, has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions.
To apply email your details to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org