Classification: Part-Time Position (Approx. 10-20 hours per week, non-exempt) Location: Chippewa Valley, Eau Claire, and surrounding areas
Reports To: Promotions Manager
Benefits: Please see current benefits policy
The goal of our promotions team is to represent and spread the word about The Family Radio Network, Inc. and to help us fulfill our mission by helping all people in our communities draw closer to Christ and through our mission in broadcasting the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners. To do this our promotions team assists with the execution of station events, promoting the station at events, and working with client sponsors. Interact with our passionate listeners, give away merchandise and operating station booths. Contact and organize volunteers to help at station events.
Essential Job Duties:
- Execute radio station promotional activities at event locations including set-up and take down tents, tables, sound system,
- Update, communicate and organize volunteers (Street Team) to help at
- Interacting with
- Passionate about the station, and the vision and mission of The
- Emcee at events, as
- Maintain safe operation of company vehicles, equipment, and other promotional
- Operate station vehicles and technical/promotional equipment, as
- Help organize Help for the Homeless hygiene Drive in your listening area.
- Maintain a positive relationship with local non-profits, churches, and event organizers.
- Search and apply for various awards The Family may be eligible for.
- Find local events The Family could participate in.
- Attend monthly Promotions Team Meetings and keep Promotions Manager up to date on all area promotions and events.
- Assist with major station events including fundraisers and Family Fun Fest.
- Voice radio spots, as
- Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to
- Minister, pray and share the gospel with listeners and
- Be actively involved in a local church.
- Strong verbal
- Organized and detail
- Customer Service
- Enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing, positive & fun personality.
- Requires a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License, have, and maintain an Excellent Driving Record. Use of a personal vehicle may be
- Must be strong at multi-tasking.
- Must be flexible to work varying hours including evenings and
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without
Application & Resumes:
- We are unable to consider resumes without an application. Please complete our online application attached your cover letter and resume at: net click on Careers.
- No out of state or out of country applicants please.
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions
We are unable to consider resumes without an application. Please complete our online application attached your cover letter and resume at: TheFamily.net click on Careers.
To apply for this job please visit TheFamily.net.